Characters are the linchpin of any good story–no matter how clever the plot or how intriguing the setting, if your characters fall flat, your story is likely to fall flat.
I’d love to help you create multi-faceted characters your readers will love…or love to hate.
That’s why I’ve joined nine other authors and writing coaches in a New Year’s giveaway for writers: you could win a course, a book or a consultation with a pro to help you master the art of characterization.
Check out these awesome prizes:
- ONE $75 Amazon gift certificate, so you can buy a bunch of books on writing craft
- 1 30-minute Skype consultation with Rachael Herron (normally $100)
- 1 30-minute phone consultation with writing expert Alicia Rasley (normally $50)
- 1 seat in Lynn Johnston’s course, Creating Archetypal Characters (normally $37)
- 1 seat in Beth Barany’s course, Creating Compelling Characters (normally $97)
- 1 ebook by Britt Malka, ABC Character Method (normally $14.97)
- 1 paperback copy of The Story Grid by Shawn Coyne and a FREE scene analysis for character by a certified Story Grid editor, J. Thorn (normally $285)
- 1 paperback copy of The 12 Key Pillars of Novel Construction by C.S. Lakin (normally $14.95)
- 10 ebook bundles containing: Quick and Dirty Character Tips by Heidi Angell, Seven Secrets to Creating Great Characters by Margaret Lucke, and Don’t Write Like We Talk by Catharine Bramkamp (normally $13.97)
Once you’ve entered the giveaway by filling out the Rafflecopter with your email, get more entries by sharing this giveaway with your fellow writers via Twitter!